A diagnostic test to determine the source of the body’s inflammation.
Current standard of care:
- The most frequently used tests to detect inflammation in patients today are hsCRP and ESR which we believe are non-specific and do not explain the cause or location of the inflammation.
Advantages of SmartInflammation Dx:
- Inflammation is the body’s response to injury or infection.
- The data suggests that three out of five people die from chronic inflammatory diseases like stroke, chronic respiratory diseases, autoimmune disorders, heart disorders, cancer, obesity, and diabetes.
- We believe SmartInflammation Dx is a more sensitive and specific test for detecting inflammation because it measures 3 specific biomarkers secreted at the site of inflammation.
- Our internal research suggests that it guides therapy to help against severe endothelial damage (i.e., the lining of the artery), severe pneumonia followed by a cytokine storm (i.e., an overreactive immune response), unexpected causes of death related to blood clotting caused by endothelial damage, blood clots, heart attacks and strokes, and pathophysiology as a severe endotheliopathy.
- Our internal studies show our test could be up to 250% more sensitive than hsCRP for inflammation.
- SmartInflammation Dx can be performed at home or at a physician’s office.